Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Perfect Wedding Linen

Linens! Linens!  I must say it is my favorite detail while planning events.  I love the process of dressing up the tables & chairs. 
You first need to understand that your wedding décor speaks volumes about who you are. It is suppose to reflect your personality, your style, and will set the tone for your event. What I love is that the use of linen adds color to an otherwise boring event space; it can also add texture and depth to your tables.

The different categories to consider when choosing linen are: table cloths, table runners, table overlays, napkins, chair covers, chair pads, chair ties, chair bands, and chair caps. There are so many styles to choose from, like pintuck, lamour, Bengaline, damask, classic (least expensive), crinkle, chiffon, and stripe, just to name a few. In order to gain ideas, I say look through magazines, go to fabric stores, look through pantone colors, search online, and of course visit linen rental companies and browse their showrooms. 

If you live in the Triangle, NC (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, and surrounding areas), then some great sources for high-quality linens are Classic Party Rentals, Party Reflections, CE Rentals.

Some of my online favorites from afar that I've used:  BBj Linen, Wildflower Linen, and Cloth Connection. Take a look at these tables and be inspired.

ENJOY THE VIEW!

Linens by Classic Party Rentals


Lines by Party Reflections


Linens by CE Rentals







Linens by Wildflower Linens


Linens by Cloth Connection
 


Linens by BBj Linen
 
Happy Planning
De’Vonda J. Manning
If you enjoyed this post, we’d love to read your comment! Also, please consider subscribing to the feed or receiving our articles in your email!

2 comments:

  1. Love this chair and table decor ideas. All settings are really pretty and inspiring! I might recommend to my friend to use pintuck tablecloths on her wedding as this is one of the cheapest chair cover I saw on the net. I know she will also terribly agree with me if she found this link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with Pintuck. It is a very fun fabric to decorate with.

      Delete