Friday, January 7, 2011

WELCOME to Simply Lavish Weddings & Events!

That’s right, I’ve done it! I’ve started a blog, I can’t believe it. FINALLY…
Here you will find, according to my company’s mission, all things Chic, Sophisticate, and Exquisite for your wedding extravaganza and/or special event.

This blog will be dedicated to showing off my clients’ events,  ground-breaking ideas, trends in the industry, etiquette, fashion, and vendor spotlight. I may even throw in a few of my favorite things and pop culture news.
Simply put, I hope that through my own love affair with all things wedding, I can inspire you to transform your creative instincts into a Simply Lavish affair.
So, bookmark us, subscribe to us and hang on for the wildest ride in weddings today.  We’re glad you’re here.   Have a Simply Lavish Day!

DeVonda Manning
Owner & Principal Planner of Simply Lavish Weddings & Events, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment