Friday, September 16, 2011

{Inspiration Board} Fall Theme Wedding

The end of summer is right around the corner and my favorite season is upon us, Autumn!  If you live on the East coast such as myself, you’re experiencing a little fall weather today. Fall to me, is the most beautiful time of the year. When I think of Fall, I think of leaves turning into vibrant colors, warm cider, pumpkins, being thankful and family.

The beautiful colors of autumn can be such an inspiration for a Fall themed wedding. The color scheme is endless with reds, gold, burnt oranges, browns and greens. They all can be incorporated into every aspect of the wedding. You can also use a harvest theme.
During my very own summer wedding, I incorporated a fall theme.  So since the fall season is definitely in the air, it was fitting to create an autumn wedding inspiration board. I’ll even include a few elements from my wedding.
Be Inspired!


Image Credits:  Wedding reception (Google images); bride bouquet (personal files);
boutonnière (Google images ) stationary (Lunar Ink); wedding cake (Google images); wedding favors (Koyal Wholesale); bridesmaid dresses (Davids Bridal);
Wedding set (bronze budget bride) wedding shoes (personal files); table display (Italian Wedding Dream)



Happy Planning!
DeVonda

No comments:

Post a Comment