Monday, January 2, 2012

Image Credit:  dreamstime.com
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday week! In my household, my husband and I enjoyed celebrating our son's first Christmas. So this was a very special time for us.  As well, we enjoyed having my family visit for the holiday, entertaining family and friends, seeing the children enjoy their gifts, and just relaxing.

Business Goals for 2012


As I reflect and evaluate my business ended for 2011 I know there are some changes that need to be made. Majority of 2011 was spent with me on maternity leave so I intentionally kept business at a minimum focusing on smaller scale events that I could commit some time to.  From a business standpoint I have plans to update our branding, website, and blog in 2012 to better showcase our professional planning, flawless coordination and distinctive event design.

For 2012, we will tour more venues in North Carolina and surrounding areas to keep our database current for our clients.  We will attend more networking events to keep in touch with our vendor contacts and establish new vendor connections.


We will also utilize socia media more effectively to market our company. 

Thank you to our clients for allowing us to be part of such a special time in your life.  We are so very honored to have worked with you all. Because of you we're able to live our dream everyday. We're also thankful for the vendors we've had the priviledge to work with and/or meet in the past year.  We couldn't do anythis without you.

Best wishes to everyone in this New Year.


Happy Planning
DeVonda
If you enjoyed this post, we’d love to read your comment! Also, please consider subscribing to the feed or receiving our articles in your email!

No comments:

Post a Comment