Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pinterest!!! I'm Addicted....

What is my latest obsession?.....Pinterest    Have you joined yet? 
Warning it is addictive.

What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, share their favorite recipes, and etc.

What I love so much about Pinterest is that it is gives me visual enjoyment....it truly is all about the images. So if you're a true visual person like me...you're definitely going to love it.

Currently Pinterest is invite only. You can request an invite via the actual website (just type in your email) or be invited by a friend.  Once accepted, all the details will be sent to your email on how to set up your account and begin pinning away. If you would like an invite from me, just leave your email address in the comment portion of this post.

So YES, Simply Lavish Weddings & Events is on Pinterest. You can follow me here, to see all of my latest finds. I not only share wedding ideas, but also some special event ideas for other parties, home design, my style, baby ideas, fashion, etc. Here are some of my latest pins...Enjoy the view!

Ombre Wedding Trends









You can create as many “boards” as you want. Perfect for your wedding dress ideas, invitation ideas, diy projects, bridesmaids dress – you could even share this board with the ladies of your bridal party to give them ideas of what you are thinking! I'm telling you, the ideas are endless.

So that's how I use pinterest. Again if you would like an invite on to the site, I'll be more than happy to send you one. Just leave you email in the comment portion of this post.

Pin Awayyyy!

Happy Planning
DeVonda
If you enjoyed this post, we’d love to read your comment! Also, please consider subscribing to the feed or receiving our articles in your email!

No comments:

Post a Comment