Thursday, April 25, 2013

Simply Lavish Weddings & Events: New Events/Social Media Coordinator

It is with great excitement that I announce our new Events/Social Media Coordinator, Tsige’ Logan.  Tsige` and I actually met in college and became friends. Unfortunately we lost touch, however with the help of social media, Facebook, we reconnected and stayed in touch. Through a brief conversation we had one day while giving each other updates on our lives, she expressed her interest in the Events industry but didn’t know quite what her niche was. Then there’s me the Principal Planner who is always looking for good help offered her a position as one of my Wedding Day Assistants.  I wanted to give her the experience by working as I like to say “in the trenches” and the added bonus of course is me having someone by my side that I can really trust. 
Very quickly and easily Tsige’ became my go to person, my “What do you need help with person?” therefore becoming more immersed in this crazy world of weddings and events. Fast forward to now, she has been promoted to take on more Coordinator responsibilities.
Taken her passion for the behind the scenes details she brings enthusiasm and quality to every event.  Please join me in congratulating her and officially welcoming her to the
Simply Lavish Weddings & Events team!



Happy Planning
De’Vonda J. Manning
If you enjoyed this post, we’d love to read your comment! Also, please consider subscribing to the feed or receiving our articles in your email!

No comments:

Post a Comment