Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday's Fantastic Find ~ Photo Booth Prop Signs

While on the prowl for Friday's Fantastic Find I happened upon these Photo Booth Prop Signs via Etsy.

If you're planning a photo booth at your wedding then props are a must. This set contains 24 thought and speech bubbles with chalkboard text. 

What you get: 
Mr, Mrs, Bride, Groom, I do, I did, I love -> I love <-, just married, we did it, hitched, me too, thank you, ... and they lived happily ever after, xoxo, amor, all you need is..., love, hooray!, yipee!, yay!, whoo-hoo!, wedding crasher and help!

Plenty of ideas to keep guests entertained and make some fabulously fun photos.


Image Credit:  Etsy
Happy Planning
De’Vonda J. Manning
If you enjoyed this post, we’d love to read your comment! Also, please consider subscribing to the feed or receiving our articles in your email!


No comments:

Post a Comment